Enjoy the benefits of the Transactional Payroll Checking Account, a user friendly product designed to respond to all your banking needs, through the use of a Popular Debit Card that allows your immediate access to payroll deposits from any location, wherever you might be.
· Issuance of Maestro Debit Card.
· Timely receipt of payroll payments and immediate availability of amounts deposited into your account.
· Access to your deposits at any time or from any location in the country, through our network of Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).
· No minimum opening deposit required; no maintenance fees applied.
· Allows you to effect transactions at all locations affiliated to Debit Card programs, without a need for cash.
· ATM withdrawals up to a maximum of RD$10,000.00 per day.
· This account does not include issuance of free checks.
· No maintenance fee when meeting minimum account balance.
· Automated system that enable you to processes payment transactions and wire transfers to vendors and third parties’ accounts as well as bank transfers (RD, Dollars or EURO currency accounts), without a need to issue paper checks or handle cash, thus saving both time and money through the use of the Internet facilities.
· Access to your account 7 days a week, through thousands of automated teller machines (ATMs) operating within the networks of Popular, ATH, CIRRUS and Maestro.
· Information on your account balances readily available through our automated systems: Internet and Telebanco Popular.
· Over 180 branch offices conveniently located, which operate on extended work schedules.
Requirements for Opening the Account:
· Authorization letter from the employer.
· Reference letter from the employing entity verifying all relevant personal data. (This policy does not apply to entities which have already subscribed payroll payment services with Banco Popular Dominicano).
· No requirements with respect to minimum opening deposit or maintenance of average account balances.
· Copy of Official Personal Identification Document.
(Cédula de Identidad y Electoral, where applicable)
· Application Agreement duly filled.
For additional information please contact us at Telebanco Popular by dialing (809) 544-5555 in Santo Domingo; 1-809-200-5555 toll free from any of our provinces; or *BPD from a mobile telephone.